Re: Speaking of language support...

Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 01:53:05 +0900
> Misha Shnurapet wrote:
>

>> I like all the languages support in Fedora because I can see a website
>> in whatever language without having to google forums or to read manuals
>> and find suitable packages before that. :)
>>

> Odd, I couldn't care less if I can see the "correct" rendering of
> something I can't understand anyway :-).

That is exactly why something like "Google Translate" is valuable.   I
can't begin to count the number of times I've used it to translate
recipes.  Ummm, Ummm, good....  :-)

--
You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.
Mei-Mei.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg