Re: Speaking of language support...

Maybe you should file a request for enhancement to get log messages
messages in the system language instead of English. It is something
that needs to be done, but if nobody asks for it, it will not get
done... There is also a need for people to translate messages into
other languages.

Mikkel
--

Registered Linux User #16148  (http://counter.li.org/)

No. I'm not complaining. On the contrary, I'm happy with log files in english. Otherwise I would have to translate them before seeking for help on this list ;-)
--
Hiisi.