Re: Damaged xterm in Fedora 10

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 16:46 -0700, Reg Clemens wrote:
> But first the bugzilla is at RedHat, which I find suspect.

Before it was Fedora, it was Red Hat Linux.  Not everything has become
independent.

> And Second, I was bumped from one WEB window to another, in circles,
> but never got to a place where I could actually POST a bug report.
> After a while I just gave up, and posted the problem here.
>
> Hopefully SOMEONE who can fix the problem reads this list.

Yes, bugzilla can be a pain, particularly the huge list of packages that
is badly managed by the form.  But unless someone else has the same
problem as you have, they're not likely to bugzilla it for you.  And
unless they have the EXACT same problem, or has worked out a solution
for you, it wouldn't be such a good idea for them to do so.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.15-78.2.23.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.