Re: Network Manager, Firefox and more on FC10

Craig White wrote:

> userland control is essential to the growth of Linux.

Why?
It seems to me to be good for some things, and bad for others.

Most Linux users are just using one machine.
It doesn't seem to me to make much difference in that context.

I have the impression that many Linux developers
believe everyone is working on machines in a vast network.