Re: Network Manager, Firefox and more on FC10

On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 17:46 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>

> >> People who make comments like this have probably never tried to roam
> >> around with a wifi connection.
> > ----
> > I don't see any bug reports with your e-mail address attached...
>
> I use pembo13 instead of pemboa for bug reports, pemboa is just for
> mailing lists, same email provider.
----
WPA supplicant sucks on all OS's  ;-(
----

> And I was referring to Mark Haney's comments.
----
so was I originally...userland control is essential to the growth of
Linux.

The people who gripe about NM seem to always be the ones who are more
than capable of becoming superuser so NM seems to be a barrier to them.

Craig