Re: Network Manager, Firefox and more on FC10

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 23:59:13 Craig White wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 17:46 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > > ----
> > > I don't see any bug reports with your e-mail address attached...
> >
> > I use pembo13 instead of pemboa for bug reports, pemboa is just for
> > mailing lists, same email provider.
>
> ----
> WPA supplicant sucks on all OS's  ;-(

How odd, then, that this laptop running Mandriva and my EeePC running Xandros
have no problem with it.

> > And I was referring to Mark Haney's comments.
>
> ----
> so was I originally...userland control is essential to the growth of
> Linux.
>
> The people who gripe about NM seem to always be the ones who are more
> than capable of becoming superuser so NM seems to be a barrier to them.

No.  Many of the people who gripe about NM are ones who have followed every
instruction and advice given and still can't get the d****** thing to work.
I'm sure it's wonderful when it does, but you can't stick your head in the
sand and pretend that there are no problems.

Anne