Re: X config damaged by power failure - OT

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Tim wrote:
 > Robin Laing:

I like the labels that you wrap around, and have a clear end to them, so that it protects the label. You can get some nice labelers that let you put something useful on the labels instead of an arbitrary number.

http://www.bradyid.com/idpal

Mikkel

They also sell laser printable sheets like these. Great for major projects. Panduit make a similar product in a handy toolbox size package.

The hand written ones I have seen fade over time when outside. These were written with Sharpies.

--
Robin Laing