Re: RHEC

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 10:58 +0200, Andrew Kelly wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 23:35 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:

> > We video taped the event, but it got lost later when I gave it to a guy
> > to digitize. Mad Dog stepped up as the announcer and did a helluva job!
> > Time does rip by and they were gentler days on my poor brain! It's
> > gotten tough just to keep up!! I wish I had that tape back, though. Ric
>
> You've just verified that I was born about 5 years too late, and left
> the US about 5 years too early. I could have easily been your team
> mascot.

See? Wayward's Maxim, REAL coders like the hot stuff! We had some tongue
scorchers and they ate that stuff and complained that it was not hot
enough. Well, I couple guys finally wilted, but a brewski or two had
them revived and still in the running. I really miss those events. Next
time Fedora has one in Raleigh, I'll be there. Hope to see the rest of
you so we can go eat BBQ and tip one or two. (unsweet iced tea for
me!) :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar