RHEC

To whom it may concern:

I would like to begin a career as a red hat engineer. I have used linux
for a few years and my company has decided to send me to red hat
classes.

I wondering how to best prepare myself and get an early jump on a new
life. I've thought of joining Fedora as a tester also.

If anyone has been down this path or has just started, can you please
direct me to some references and maybe a great way to get started for
the red hat exams?

Thanks and mucho appreciated!

Randy