Re: Hosed Grub with the push of a button

max bianco wrote:
 I guess his best option would be to wipe out the partition table and then
press the "easy button". Afterward he could setup his alternative
installation. (Or cover up the button.)

 Jim

Installing any OS, especially Windows is so easy a monkey could do it.
If you need a button to do it, then you are not qualified to use a
computer. All you have to do is hit next about 8 times in a row to
install fedora.

Max

Installing it is easy but getting all the drivers is a pain. I don't suggest putting the button there in easy to access places. The laptop that I have uses the F12 key to put it back to factory condition during POST. I had to use it after buying a demo which was password protected and who knows what else was on it other than a changed password. It served the purpose of starting out clean, very easily.

Jim

--
I gave up Smoking, Drinking and Sex.  It was the most *horrifying* 20
minutes of my life!