Re: RealPlayer10 no sound

Barry Yu wrote:
F8 64bit with intel cpu, realplayer10 plays video without sound, same system both xine and mplayer working with sound.
have noticed that in Preferences-Hardware-Audio driver showing ALSA, click on drop down arrow showing OSS and ALSA.
How can I completely remove realplayer10 from the system so I can install realplayer 11 without conflict between realplayer10 ?

How did you install it? (There's at least rpm and an install script, maybe a tar as well). For what it's worth I normally use the install script and install to ~/opt/RealPlayer (not very useful with multiple accounts, but easier to get rid of).

--
imalone