From: Vincent Onelli <vonelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Fedora-list <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fedora 8 does not install on laptop
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 19:02:40 -0400

I am a bit disappointed not been able to receive any answer to my 2 e-mail. I am receiving 10 to 15 e-mail a day but none of them list the problem that I have, at this point since fedora 9 will soon be released I will wait and try F9. I would like to establish communication with you people, as a newbie have some body to ask a question is a good feeling.  I do have couple other issue that I could not resolve on my own. So please I really appreciate some sign of life Thank you so much,   Vinny