RE: Fedora 8 does not install on laptop

Does your laptop boot with fedora-core live cd?

 -----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Vincent Onelli
Sent: Thursday 10 April 2008 01:03
To: Fedora-list
Subject: Fedora 8 does not install on laptop

I am a bit disappointed not been able to receive any answer to my 2 e-mail. I am receiving 10 to 15 e-mail a day but none of them list the problem that I have, at this point since fedora 9 will soon be released I will wait and try F9.
I would like to establish communication with you people, as a newbie have some body to ask a question is a good feeling.  I do have couple other issue that I could not resolve on my own. So please I really appreciate some sign of life
Thank you so much,   Vinny

Atos Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg

- 1130 Brussels - Belgium

RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872

Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44

BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.

This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.

This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.

If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately after.

The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."