Re: Fedora 8 does not install on laptop

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 19:02 -0400, Vincent Onelli wrote:
> I am a bit disappointed not been able to receive any answer to my 2
> e-mail. I am receiving 10 to 15 e-mail a day but none of them list the
> problem that I have, at this point since fedora 9 will soon be
> released I will wait and try F9.
> I would like to establish communication with you people, as a
> newbie have some body to ask a question is a good feeling.  I do have
> couple other issue that I could not resolve on my own. So please I
> really appreciate some sign of life
> Thank you so much,   Vinny
> --
Hi, Vinny,
	None of us is paid to do this.  We respond to those questions we know
how to answer.  Sometimes what is asked is somewhat unique to a person's
setup, in which case no response is typical.  Sometimes the answer is
already resident in the archives, and we expect you to search them
first.  But if you search the archives first and try the solution(s)
there, and still do not have success, then compose your question such
that you tell what steps you have already taken.

Regards,
Les H