Re: why is fedora/npviewer.bin crippling my system?

> this *is* on a 32-bit system.

Yea, but on fedora 8 they still install a 32 bit nspluginwrapper
by default (I guess the theory is that selinux can be more
paranoid about the plugin helper than it can about all of firefox).

Removing (via yum erase) the plugin wrapper helped me (though I seem
to have found some flash apps that infinite loop anyway, even when
running without the wrapper, but it seems to happen a lot more
frequently with the wrapper).