Re: why is fedora/npviewer.bin crippling my system?

> I admit I was a bit lazy with this (investigating this). I now removed
> nspluginwrapper and I'm a happy camper (didn't know It wasn't necessary at
> all in my case).  Everything is smooth now (page renderings containing flash
> video...).

If you have a specific example of a publicly available web page that
consistently caused the infinite loop, it might be good to submit
a bugzilla. The only consistent example I have is a password protected
banking app (and I don't really want to include my bank account and
password in a bugzilla so they can reproduce and maybe track down the
bug :-).