RE: Copying a Hard Disk Containing Windows With Fedora

OK, so boot.ini in the clone (on bios hd1) contains:

[boot loader]
timeout=30
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptOut

Should I change it to:

[boot loader]
timeout=30
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(1)rdisk(1)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptOut

Since I am no windows expert in the least, I do not know what
multi(0) means, nor do I know what windows means by disk vs rdisk.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Markus