Copying a Hard Disk Containing Windows With Fedora

     Dear friends,

  I need to copy the hard disk of a Windows computer to a new hard
disk of equal size. I was thinking of connecting both drives
(SATA/150), booting from the Fedora 8 Rescue Disk and then do

  dd if=/dev/hda of=/dev/hdb

  in hope that after that, the second hard disk can be used in place
of the first one (including booting Windows, of course).

  Does this work? Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

--