Re: Where's the print que

Hello all.  I figured I'd better add this note.

The only reason that I brought this up was that I sent several documents to the printer and they didn't print nor did I get any kind of error messages. That's when I noticed that there were no options for me to quickly open a listing of the print que. I do know how to go into the que manually via the text prompt but was wondering why I couldn't from Xwindows. BTW: I still never found out why the docs never printed as they vanished from the que without an error or any output of any kind - yet still another mystery to be investigated later.

pursley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Just a quick question. I just noticed that there is no installed gnome software anywhere in the menus to view the print que for any printer. Am I missing something or is it not installed by default? There isn't even a mention of it anywhere in the help files. The CUPS print manager doesn't even have a tab or button for viewing what is in the que that I can tell.

Bradley