Re: Yum packages (again)

Bill Davidsen wrote:

With you. Once you have used a non-fedora repository you have assumed responsibility for determining compatibility and resolving all conflicts. Once you start using more than one you you have assumed responsibility for those conflicts as well. The fault is yours.

The solution is to put both repositories in as disables in the config, then use --enablerepo on one or the other. I don't suggest mixing them, I'm still trying to sort a problem I caused myself using only livna, something used by pine isn't right and I can't find out what to get it out and clean it up. Fortunately it's not critical on that system.

I understand your problem, but you should understand it's YOUR problem, you caused it, the responsibility lies with you. And for my broken machine, with me.

You are blaming the victim here for something that should be preventable. Repositories don't _have_ to conflict with each other.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx