Re: Graphics tablets and Fedora 8

On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 13:50 -0700, Robin Laing wrote:
> I find I can work with the natrual keyboard for more hours than my
> Dell keyboard.  My wife hates it.
>
> Note, it takes time to get used to a natural keyboard if you are a
> serious touch typist.

I tried a "natural" keyboard some time ago, and hated it.  The comfort
curve keyboard I recently bought was nowhere near as bent out of shape
as the natural one was, and doesn't have the number/sign keys split in
the wrong place.

I am a touch typist, and I didn't find that keyboard too hard to get
used to.  Others are far worse.  The thing that usually throws me when
going from one keyboard to another is how they've grouped del, ins, page
up, page down, home and end, in differing positions.  Laptops being the
worst at that.  I expect delete to be right next to the backspace, at
the very least.  It's a right pain when they put print screen in that
place.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.