Graphics tablets and Fedora 8

Hi there,

I would like to know what experiences people have with graphics
tablets in Fedora, which ones can be recommended and which ones, if
any, can be used to replace the mouse.

My reason for asking? I am starting to get RSI problems with my right
hand, and I am strongly suspecting the laptop I use, its
keyboard/trackpoint combination. I'm already using Dvorak keyboard
layout to reduce finger movement. If there are other alternatives
(maybe trackball or similar may work, I don't know) you can tell me
about, own experiences etc., I'd be happy to receive them.

Thanks,

--
Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
All-Round Linux Tinkerer & RHCE