Re: Good bye

> I like Ubuntu because they have the balls to put
> naked people in their
> distro.
>
> --

It does not show much :(, it is there just to get
attention.  This is due to the humanity theme.

http://proyectos.pixelamigo.com/software/Ubuntu/CoolUbuntuWallpapers/ubuntugirl2ue1.png
is an example, more can be found

http://proyectos.pixelamigo.com/software/Ubuntu/CoolUbuntuWallpapers/

You can download them and put them in as your
background.  You do not need to have Ubuntu to have
their wallpapers on your desktop.  I'm sure you can
put them into Debian, Slackware, CentOS, RHEL,
Knoppix, PCLinuxOS, Mandriva, whichever one you
choose.  A background should not have an adverse
effect on how a distro works.

The balls to do things is one thing, the politics
behind the distros controls what they put in or out.

The putting in of the picture made their distro rise
to the top of Distrowatch unseating Mandrake/Mandriva.
 It is interesting that a background can have a
tremendous effect on people choosing a linux distro.

If the background showed a little more, then it could
unseat Windows from the 90% of the worlds computers.
It should get more to the Linux Side :)

Regards,

Antonio

Be a better friend, newshound, and