Re: Good bye

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 07:45 -0800, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> The balls to do things is one thing, the politics
> behind the distros controls what they put in or out.

While that may increase the number of young males getting the distro, it
can also have adverse effects.  There's plenty of places where that sort
of thing is quite taboo (whether societal, business policy, or any other
reason), no matter how much the interesting bits may get obscured.
Causing it to get shunned, or get people in trouble.

Doing that sort of thing's, very much, a double-edged sword.  There are
other ways to generate interest in something.

And I'm sure ;-) that there's plenty of sources that you can get files
like that to add to your computer, no matter what OS you use.

I read messages from the public lists.