Re: Pulseaudio

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 16:13 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
> Craig White wrote:

> >>     If you would just read what I sent you, you would notice only one
> >> rpm is installed the rest are dependancies. But why do you not admit you
> >> have no idea what the problem is. I admit this now.
> >>
> > ----
> > Admittedly, I am not knowledgeable enough to impute the state of
> > disrepair of your F8 installation. Does that make you feel better?
> >
> > If you wish to walk through your issues (Fedora), I had previously
> > suggested that you start another thread because this entire discussion
> > has nothing whatsoever to do with pulseaudio.
> >
> > Craig
> >

>     See update then. I am getting some REAL HELP there, not this
> complaint that the dam title is wrong.
----
already answered...perhaps you can work on your attitude.

Karl, as hard as this concept may be to understand...it's not all about
you.

Some people use searches of these lists to help them with their own
problems. It's useless to have solutions to your issues with x264 in a
discussion about pulseaudio.

Craig