Re: Pulseaudio

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 15:00 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
> Craig White wrote:

> >>     Fine it wants to update the file on my computer but that file is NOT
> >> ON MY COMPUTER!
> >>
> >> That is the problem, or one of them at least.
> >>
> > ----
> > every time you install/update, each package has a list of pre-requisite
> > files/packages that must be installed and yum nicely parses the
> > installation set pre-requisite and tries to solve for these
> > pre-requisites by adding those packages to the list of files to be
> > downloaded and installed. If you don't have the necessary packages
> > installed, it attempts to locate them in configured repositories and add
> > them to the download list while simultaneously parsing the newly added
> > packages own pre-requisites files/packages.
> >
> > This of course really isn't about pulseaudio though.
> >
> > Craig
> >

>     If you would just read what I sent you, you would notice only one
> rpm is installed the rest are dependancies. But why do you not admit you
> have no idea what the problem is. I admit this now.
----
Admittedly, I am not knowledgeable enough to impute the state of
disrepair of your F8 installation. Does that make you feel better?

If you wish to walk through your issues (Fedora), I had previously
suggested that you start another thread because this entire discussion
has nothing whatsoever to do with pulseaudio.

Craig