Re: Pulseaudio

Craig White wrote:
On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 11:46 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
Nigel Henry wrote:

    Thanks Nigel. I guess the lesson learned is to not use yum to remove.
----
what yum giveth, yum can taketh away and vice versa.

It doesn't really matter because you can add it back in again anyway.

yum install alsa-plugins-pulseaudio

gets all of it back.

Not only am I sure that using yum to remove a package wasn't a case of a
lesson to be learned, I am convinced that you have learned nothing of
significant value at all. That you believe that you can draw significant
conclusions based upon a lack of knowledge seems to be the lesson that
eludes you most of all.

Craig

Well Craig if you have pulseaudio on your F8 do a yum remove pulseaudio* and see what it does to you!

Also Craig if you want to know about EE things I speak as an expert. On yum I know as much as man yum can get you :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User