Re: Pulseaudio

<snip>

>     Also Craig if you want to know about EE things I speak as an expert.

I roomed with a  EE major in college and have worked  with many over the
intervening years  and this is  my take on  Karl the Double E:  "You can
tell a Double E, but (when it comes to software) you can't tell'em much.

> On yum I know as much as man yum can get you :-)

I wonder about that assertion.  I guess it could be true, but I think
that a more accurate statement would be, "On yum I know as much as man
yum can get me." ;-)

dlg