Re: windows and linux

> I disagree, most people will wipe it and put a pirated copy of Windows on.

"Most people" could not get Windows to install correctly if their lives
depended on it.  (And get all the devices working on it.)

"Most people" take what was installed on the machine and do little with
it.   This is why Windows is so prevalent.  It is not because it is
better.  It is because people are lazy and don't know any better.