Re: windows and linux

computer<http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/11/12/2235200>which
> > they've almost always sold out of.
> >
> > Richard
> >

>     I was guessing based on what I see in my Wal
> Mart. I live in Las
> Cruces, NM and they must not send any of those here.
>
> Karl
>

> --
>
> 	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
> 	Linux User
> 	#450462   http://counter.li.org.
>    PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C  ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23
> 53A7
>
> --

The guys running those WalMarts there in Las Cruces,
NM are * OUT OF THEIR MINDS *, In Texas, WalMarts ran
out of stock with those $200 computers.  They did not
have Fedora :(, but they had gOS an ubuntu derivative
with Enlightment desktop, I wanted to get one for an
aunt but the Walmarts close by ran out and some did
not carry them :(.  These computers are a big success
and there are others at MadTux as well. The story to
be continued with $300 laptops, this surely will get
more people to look at linux :).

Regards,

Antonio

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs