Re: An open letter to Miles Brennan

David Boles wrote:
- - - snip - - -
The Newbies questions and the 'how-do-I-do' questions don't bother me
one bit. What bothers me are the Newbies that installed Linux, any
distro, and know nothing about it. No research, reading, nothing. Just a
DVD and - now what?
- --

  David

David: As a point of interest, how do you feel about those of us who love to read and learn and improve our skills with computers, but, unfortunately, lack the ability to comprehend the basic fundamentals of how computers work, and, most likely, will never grasp the fundamentals? Here's a smiley for you :)
Happy Holidays,
Tom