Re: An open letter to Miles Brennan

David Boles wrote:

John Summerfield wrote:
Neil Cherry wrote:
<snip>

I agree with David and Neil that this is not the appropriate forum to
make such a request.

I'm sure that, on reflection, Timothy will agree with us.

You did see the   ;-)  didn't you? It was put there on purpose.

so? Smiley or no, the likelihood of the author following the list isn't great, there's a lot of email on this list and I often ask myself why I'm here.

Were I the author of the document, I don't think I'd be happy with the original email. Would you?

If Timothy had tried to contact the Miles and been unable to do so, asking here for help to get it up2date would be another matter altogether.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait