An open letter to Miles Brennan

Dear Miles,

Your Linux Home Server HOWTO seems to me to be an excellent document
dealing with an increasingly important topic,
as more and more of us turn into system administrators
running home Linux systems with several desktops and laptops around the
place.

Am I right in thinking that the Fedora-5 version of your document
at <http://www.brennan.id.au/> is the most recent?
If so, I would ask you - if you have the time -
to bring it up to Fedora-8 date.
You would be doing many of us a great service.