Re: PROJECT BLACKHAT

Craig White wrote:

> Clear posting is obviously the best way to get answers...I don't dispute
> that but I don't want the list dragged down by do-gooders who believe
> that is their mission to police the list.
>
> Craig

If nobody points out the correct way, and they can not be bothered
to read the mailing list guidelines, how will they learn to create
better posts? Especially with all the messages that do not follow
the guidelines? For example, about half the current batch of
messages completely ignore the guidelines about trimming messages.
We even have people posting entire digests just to add a few lines
at the bottom. This entire thread has used less bandwidth then one
of those messages.

Mikkel