Re: PROJECT BLACKHAT

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:18:09 +0000
Rudolf Kastl <che666@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> most replys just made me laugh. if you rate form higher than content
> you are wrong on a technical list. second of all english is not the
> centre of it. most native english speakers i know have hard times to
> even say "good morning" or "hello" in a foreign language but yet they
> have to show how much superior their ability is with  the only
> language they talk. wow you specialized and that really impressed me

When you're making an announcement, and especially when you're asking for
support or contributions of some kind, it is self-evident that you should do
the best job that you can when crafting your request.

Carelessness in writing demonstrates carelessness, period.  Note that this does
not apply to honest errors by persons using unfamiliar languages, however that
was not the situation in this case.