Re: How to open a db file -- was: Need to know

On Wednesday 21 November 2007, Scott Berry wrote:
>Frank,
>
>I don't appreciate the way you treated my Dad.  This was uncalled for.  He
>is 75 years old and learning computers.  Come on can't you be a little more
>friendlier?
>
>Scott

Scott, FWIW, I'm 73 years old.  But I've been in electronics and computers for
a living since 1951, so I usually know where the ropes are.  Frank was a bit
brusk maybe, but 100% correct.

Bear in mind also this is an all volunteer list, and the polite thing to do
when you reply is to say thank you.  Something that I in fact forget all too
often, and I try to blame it on CRS, but that is a very poor excuse and I
know it.  My apologies to the list for those lapses in decorum.  Oh, and I'm
not the oldest 'senior citizen' here, not by about a decade IIRC.