Re: How to open a db file -- was: Need to know

Hi do not know it was sent to me to look at a manual. By a friend.
Thanks
Art (Dad)

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Wednesday 21 November 2007, Scott Berry wrote:
Frank,

I don't appreciate the way you treated my Dad.  This was uncalled for.  He
is 75 years old and learning computers.  Come on can't you be a little more
friendlier?

Scott

Scott, FWIW, I'm 73 years old. But I've been in electronics and computers for a living since 1951, so I usually know where the ropes are. Frank was a bit brusk maybe, but 100% correct.

Bear in mind also this is an all volunteer list, and the polite thing to do when you reply is to say thank you. Something that I in fact forget all too often, and I try to blame it on CRS, but that is a very poor excuse and I know it. My apologies to the list for those lapses in decorum. Oh, and I'm not the oldest 'senior citizen' here, not by about a decade IIRC.