Re: nvidia

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 14:27 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
>     A while ago a very smart man told me that you NEVER change a
> kernel unless you need something the new kernel provides. If the one I
> have now that I got 1 day ago really do ME more good? NO.

Though, you may find that you want some other updated package, and that
may require the current kernel.  It's not always so easy to sort out,
you can't just decide not to update kernels because you don't want to,
you have to think the whole thing through.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.