Re: nvidia

Andy Green wrote:

You never had a closed source driver with a bug in?  There's nothing for
you to do but make a bug report and wait.

And that's what I would do with open source as well. The difference is that closed source OS's rarely change their driver interfaces, so it would be extremely unusual for something that already works and I have put into production to suddenly fail due to an update. In fedora, this has been a regular occurrence.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx