Re: SELinux Attack!

Dave Mitchell wrote:
On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 11:24:59AM -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
This all started when I had to turn on SELinux to use a device, so I did and there was no problem. So I left it turned on. Then one morning I turned on my computer and instead of booting clear up in just one minute, it stopped when init tried to turn on "cups".

So the machine had been working successfully for a while with selinux
enabled
Yes
[snip]
When I got home it seemed to be working

   This was HOURS after it turned on.

So the machine was already working again when before you messed with
selinux.

So neither the start nor the end of your problem coincided with any changes
to selinux.  You then conclude from this that selinux was at fault.
Again you idiot! We found out why the computer was slow. It IS a SELinux problem.
My mind fair boggleth.

Your mind is acting like a high school student, quote out of character and try to prove black is equal to white.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User