Re: SELinux Attack!

> I thought it was localhost not
> resolving.  The answer is that your machine can't resolve its own name.
> "k5di" is not defined in /etc/hosts, and your DNS servers are public
> ones.  What is your full hostname?  k5di.xyz.com - what is the "xyz.com"
> part of your machine's name?

I had the same problem of sendmail and other net-related services
starting after a delay. I first thought that selinux was the problem
and then i had turned it off. That also did not solve the problem.
Then once i changed my dns servers setting (Now I use opendns.com dns
servers) I have not faced any problems and all the services are
starting properly

FWIW

Vinayak

--