Re: SELinux Attack!

Alan Cox wrote:
Try

touch /.autorelabel

and reboot. It might fix things.

Assuming its anything remotely to do with SELinux in the first place
(which it doesn't sound at all like)

Autorelabel has everything to do with SELinux. I'm still on FC6, but every time I get an update to the SELinux policies, the system relabels everything at the next start-up. The only problem I've ever had with SELinux (and I still can't solve it) is that the Freeciv client cannot connect to a server running on the same box. Other than that, I don't notice SELinux--which is as it should be.

Temlakos