Re: SELinux Attack!

Temlakos wrote:
Alan Cox wrote:
Try

touch /.autorelabel

and reboot. It might fix things.

Assuming its anything remotely to do with SELinux in the first place
(which it doesn't sound at all like)

Autorelabel has everything to do with SELinux. I'm still on FC6, but every time I get an update to the SELinux policies, the system relabels everything at the next start-up.

You misunderstood. There isn't any question on whether autorelabel is related to SELinux which it is but whether OP's issues are related to SELinux or not which is yet unconfirmed and requires looking into the log messages for any AVC denials from the SELinux policy.

Rahul