Re: about hardware information

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 22:09 -0700, Kam Leo wrote:
> 2. Karl replied, recommending the F7 DVD.

No, Karl replied, saying that there wasn't any way to do it other than
with the DVD.  As I quoted:

Karl:  "Be advised that F7 is only available in a DVD 7image."

That was not a recommendation, or some other form of assistance, it was
an unequivocal (incorrect, as it was) statement that it was *only*
available as a DVD.

'twasn't meant as an attack on Karl for that issue, he just made one
erroneous statement about it.  I just quoted it.  Aaron questioned it.
You, on the other hand, tried to leap to Karl's defense, and compounded
things by continuing to try and say that he said something else.

Read what he said, read it now.  There's only one message in that
statement, it's not open to interpretation.  He didn't say that Fedora
(Red Hat) only provides it as a DVD, he said something else.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.5-76.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.