Re: about hardware information

Add to that that you can just get the rescue CD image, and use that
to do a network install. You can put the DVD image on the hard
drive, and install from that. Do you really want to get into the
more exotic install methods? Remember, you can install Fedora on a
machine that does not have an optical drive. (PXE boot, USB "pen
drive" boot, etc.)

Mikkel
--

Agreed.
The only CD I ever use is the boot cd, I've never used an actual DVD to install.

~Aldo.