about hardware information

I am a new user of Linux, I am planning to install Fedora to my computer and I did downloaded Fedora 6.0 but I am planning to upgrade my computer to Intel Core II with E6750 CPU and somebody told me Fedora 6.0 didn't support E6750 CPU and need to download 7.0 version; so I just want to confirm about this before I am upgrade my computer, please somebody can able to help me!

I think I better post the hardware details to see if Fedora 6.0 or 7.0 support those hardware:

Asus Striker Extreme Moterboard
2GB Kit-800(2 X 1GB A Apacer) DDR2 Ram
Seagate SATA 250GB
Intel  (Core 2 Duo) 6750 CPU

I hope someone can able to help me, thank you very much and wish you all have a good day!

From
Mr.WaiWah (Nelson) Tong

隨身的 Windows Live Messenger 和 Hotmail,不限時地掌握資訊盡在指間— MSN Mobile