Re: about hardware information

Kam Leo:
> Your interpretations of what Karl and I wrote are way off base.

No, they're *exactly* what you said.  Not an interpretation.

> Neither of us said you can not install from a "Live" CD.  Neither of
> us said that the DVD was the only way to install F7.

Before you were not arguing about live CDs, and I didn't mention live
CDs.  The point I brought up was that you (both) said you could only
install from a DVD.  You're trying to skirt the issue again.  What do
you not understand about the words "only" and "not available"?

Karl:  "Be advised that F7 is only available in a DVD 7image."

Kam:  "What Karl stated is factual. A multiple CD-ROM disc equivalent of
the F7 DVD is not offered or available."

Karl proclaimed you can only install from a DVD, you backed him up.
There is no other interpretation of those words.  If you meant something
else, you certainly didn't say it.

If you bothered looking in the obvious place [1], never mind using
Google, you'd find at least one way to get install CDs that you don't
have to roll your own [2].  The subject has been brought up on this list
quite a few times, before.  If you look further, yourself, you'll most
likely find others, too.

1: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora7/FAQ
2: http://fedora.kanarip.com/torrents/

Heading off the next daft diversion:  The official DVD isn't the same as
what's available in the repos, it's only a small subset.  A CD version
doesn't have to be an exact equivelent of the DVD install ISO for you to
install Fedora 7.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.