Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Andy Green wrote:

you dont run an isp network do you, in fact youve nefver had anything to
do with running of one have you :) I can tell because you have no
factual grasp on reality on whats involved.

Nope, but of course I have been a customer of a few and know it well
from that end.

But thats totally differentm I suggest you go work for an ISP and get a grasp of thats involved, you might actually be surprised to learn why no residential service offers a 1:1 for the price users pay.

--

Cheers
Res