Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

Andy Green:
>> If someone is offering a service at a particular bandwidth, I am paying
>> the bills, then of course if I want to max out that service 24/7 I will
>> do so.

Res:
> you dont run an isp network do you, in fact youve nefver had anything to
> do with running of one have you :) I can tell because you have no factual
> grasp on reality on whats involved.
> If you think its a profitable business model to do a 1:1 for 70 bucks a
> month and flatline your conenction 24/7, then why dont you start your own
> ISP :) but, you have to only take on custoemrs like0mionded in other words
> you cant do what every otehr isp doesm and thats allow the ones paying teh
> same dollar as you but barely use 1G a month off-set your costs.

I don't see a problem with a customer using what they've paid for.  If
the ISP advertised something, and accepted the client, the customer
ought to be able to do what they want with it.

Here, ISP accounts are generally limited in some way.  Whether that be
bytes per second, or bytes per month.  I'd have no qualms about using up
every last iota of my quota.  I have little sympathy for ISPs
overselling themselves, that's their fault.  I do have sympathy for the
rest of their users being overcharged to subsidise the other users (ISPs
spreading the costs around, unfairly).  It should be user pays, and user
pays fairly.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.