Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:

Res wrote:

It shouldn't stop me from having a bit of fun, should it?

course not, it can liven up the convo.

That's good to know.  Sometimes folks take this computer crap too seriously.
As if their lives depended on it.

hehehe, ive always maintained if you take things to heart, then WTF are ya doing on any form of public forum, be it a forum, lists or newsgroups..

Hummm...  An email from Medtronic?  Seems as if there may be a software
glitch in my pacemaker...Ouch!  Wow, never....Ouch...felt that before...Ouch.

hehe, id do somthing about that, i hope its underlying OS is not based on win :)

--

Cheers
Res